Wednesday 12 March 2014

Options for "Pemberley" Classes

I will be teaching my "Pemberley" quilt in several locations again this year.

"Pemberley" is the first quilt I made in what has later become known as my Jane Austen Quilt Collection.  It is still my favourite quilt and holds lots of memories (good and not so good) for me.

I have taught this quilt lots of times and it is always a pleasure to see the various colour and fabric choices made by my ladies. It is amazing to see how different it can look.  I have been asked many times to sell the pattern for "Pemberley" but it will remain only available to my students in class.

I will be teaching "Pemberley" in a series of workshops at Hobbysew Kings Park (96214000) on the following dates: Thursday 17 April, 1 May, 5 June, 3 July and 7 August, 2014.

Also, I will commence a "Pemberley" course at Jukejema Quilting Barn at Nowra (44212577) on Friday 2 May and then 6 June, 4 July, 1 August and 5 September, 2014.

I will teach "Pemberley" and "Longbourne" at the South Australian Quilt Encounter held in Adelaide from 12th to 18th July, 2014.  Contact is Kerryn Brand on 0885528819.  This is a whole fabulous week of fun and sewing.


                       









I hope you can join me at one of these venues to participate in the "Pemberley" journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment