Sunday 30 March 2014

Lots of Sewing Done

A weekend off?  No, I have been working like a maniac: sewing, washing, gardening, ironing, cleaning, blogging and helping the boys study for exams this week.

I finally had time to sew the binding on my new "Josephine" quilt which I made in January.

I was able to find the perfect colour thread in my Appleyard Cottage Aurifil Thread Club box.  I needed a tealy blue and there it was.  Yay! This thread is perfect for hand stitching as well as in your sewing machine.


Here is the centre of my quilt.  I will be teaching it later this year.


If you would like to participate in the Thread Club, you can order online at www.appleyardcottage.com.au.  There is a link tab at the top of my blog page.

Happy stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment