Wednesday 26 March 2014

Lovely Message from Mary in Fairview, USA

I received a really gorgeous email today.  I asked Mary her permission to share it with you:



Hello again Katrina!
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog.  I look for your email the first thing in the mornings upon awakening.  First of all your patterns are so classy and gorgeous, and your student quilters fabric choices compliment your patterns beautifully.  I ohhhh and ahhh at the pictures of your and their quilt blocks and enjoy seeing how the quilts progress and want to let you and the ladies know reading your blog and seeing your pictures is like sunshine and the dawn of a new day of inspiration for me, and I thank all of you.  Bravo!!!
Kind regards,
           Mary from Fairview, PA USA



Thank you Mary.



No comments:

Post a Comment