Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wonderful Applique on "Rosings"

We had our final class for the third group of ladies who started making "Rosings" early this year.

Here are some of the results so far...

The first is Chris' magnificent version.  She reckons I pulled a face when she told me she was making it in Japanese fabrics - I don't remember that!   But look at her fabulous quilt.


The following are some of Chris' octagon flowers.  The first one is my favourite.

                              
                              


   
  

The next is Janine's very "autumnal" quilt centre in rich shades of gold and orange on a green background.  Fabulous!

The next one is Jan's with blues and pinks on a chocolate background.


Here are Jan's lovely octagons. 


We are still having some lovely autumn days.  Here is a photo of the small liquid amber tree that greets me each morning as I drive out of my driveway.


And here are the pansies that greet me at my front door when I return after work.  I think they look like little faces looking up at me.  Pansies always remind me of my mother. She has grown pansies every single year for as long as I can remember.

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

  1. For when'll edit one book with all the work so original and fantastic?
    I'm looking forward to that day.

    Greetings from
    Palencia, Spain

    ReplyDelete