Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday Show and Tell

Hi everyone,

While I had my new "Hunsford" to show and tell, some of my students had some of their own work to show me.

First up is Leanne who brought in her completed "Netherfield" quilt top.  Leanne always makes the "pretty" version of my quilt designs and this is no exception in its colour scheme of soft blue, pink, grey and red.  Wow, it is beautiful....  Leanne has her own long arm quilting machine so I look forward to seeing it quilted.




Then Leanne showed her lovely centre for "Florentine" - what did I tell you?  A "pretty" version of my quilt.



We discovered Robyn is at the same point with her "Florentine" in shades to teal, brown, red and green.  Same but different!


Here are the two side by side - what a difference the colour makes!


In afternoon class, here is Sharon's completed applique centre of "Rosings" - it packs a punch with that stunning orange and green on a black background (and I love the purple!)



Well done, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment