Saturday 24 June 2017

QuiltNSW Quilt Show

I was very excited to receive a First Place ribbon for my quilt "Hartfield" in this year's Sydney Quilt Show!  My quilt was entered in the Entrant's Quilt Top Quilted by Another, Professional category.

 

 

 

It was so wonderful that the lovely Helen Hayes was up from Melbourne and was able to meet me at the Show.  Helen is the very clever lady who Quilted "Hartfield".  She is a superb quilter and I love her work.  Thank you so much Helen.

 

 

Thank you to Two Green Zebras for sponsoring the Show with this prize.

 

 

"Lambton" was also on display at the Show.
 
   

I had a lovely day at the Show.  It was great to meet lots of friends and students.  It is a wonderful Show with a record number (450) of quilts on display.

2 comments:

  1. All of your work is wonderful, but this winning Quilt is special!! I wish that I could spend a month or more just taking classes with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations your quilt is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete