Tuesday 25 November 2014

Teaching at "My Creative Escape" Hobbysew Retreat, March 2015

I am delighted to announce that I will be teaching at the third annual Hobbysew Retreat to take place at the Stanwell Tops Conference Centre from the 11 - 13 March, 2015.


I have very much enjoyed becoming one of the "Hobbysew" family during my teaching assignments at Hobbysew Kings Park this year.  I will be continuing with Summer School and my two monthly classes there next year and will also join the teaching team at Hobbysew Figtree from mid next year.  

The retreat will be a fabulous opportunity for me to get to know more of the staff from Hobbysew as well as meet many new students from the various stores, as well as ladies new to Hobbysew.

I have taught at this venue before and can attest to the beautiful surroundings, comfortable accommodation, great facilities and yummy food.

Attendees will be taught by all three tutors during the event: Emma Jean Jansen from Victoria teaching raw edge applique; Anne Sommerlad teaching foundation piecing and applique and myself teaching "fussy cutting" and English paper piecing techniques.  All materials for the three projects are included in the retreat fee.

I have made a brand new very pretty cushion especially for the retreat.

For more information and booking instructions please click here.

I hope you can join me in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment