Sunday 2 November 2014

Happenings in Monday Class

We always seem to get a lot done during Monday morning class at The Stitchers' Cupboard.  At least, I know I am busy the whole time and the three hours flashes past!

Some of the ladies have started working on their hexagon centres for "Meryton" classes which start next year.  I have given out the instructions for the hexies ahead of time to give everyone a chance to get this amount of work done before the classes begin.

Here is my "Meryton", the sixth in my Jane Austen Collection of original quilt designs.



Here is Natalie's hexagon centre in a lovely soft green and pink.  My "fussy cutting Queen" strikes again!  Ha ha.


This is Glenda's beautiful centre coming together in mushroom taupe and pink.  Love her fussy cutting also!!!


This is Julie's gorgeous centre in green, pink and brown. 


Apologies to Jan, Sharon and Robin who have nearly finished their hexagon centres (the camera played up on me - I need to take another photo when I see you).

Jenny was working on her bows and bird for "Pemberley" - love the red bird (he needs a beak though).



No comments:

Post a Comment