Robin made a complete quilt: her version of my new jelly roll "Autumn Lily" quilt. We decided to insert a checkerboard border of squares from the left over jelly roll strips between the setting triangles and the final floral border. Looks amazing.
Kylie is now on to the last of four heavily appliqued borders for her "Longbourne" quilt. Nearly done. We laid out one of the completed borders with the centre. Stunning!
Christine has done heaps of English paper piecing for her "Longbourne". She is using very beautiful autumnal colours. We pinned and tacked down her hexagon border.
After much discussion, shopping, "fussy cutting", more discussion and some more shopping Kelly cut out and arranged all of the hexagons for her "Meryton" quilt centre. This was definitely a joint effort by the whole class. Kelly loved the Collections for a Cause fabric range called "Community" by Moda. It has a most beautiful green/blue colour with browns and reds. Here is what we decided on: