Tuesday 20 January 2015

I am Teaching on a Celebrity Solstice Patchwork, Quilting and Paper Craft Cruise in 2016!

The brochure for the 2016 Patchwork, Quilting and Paper Craft Cruise I will be teaching on in April, 2016 has just been released!


Organised by Needlework Tours and Cruises, this trip promises to be very special.

Aboard the beautiful Celebrity Solstice and departing from Sydney on my birthday, 1 April, we will be cruising to New Caledonia for 8 nights on board.  Students will receive four days of tuition and lots of special treats.


I have never been cruising before and am so very delighted to be joining this very special company.


I will be offering three different projects, complete with kits.  All my projects are hand work so the classes will be very relaxing.  My teaching philosophy is definitely to maintain a stress free environment where students can learn new skills but have fun being with like minded ladies, enjoying our hobby together.

My projects are a two day course on three dimensional Baltimore applique techniques, one day making English paper pieced applecore shapes for a cushion and a one day course on a lovely hexagon and applique table runner.


Please contact Needlework Cruises via their website at www.needleworktours.com.au.

1 comment:

  1. Most reporters and editors don't want to keep acting as celebrity journalism crack dealers always talking about famous people with parkinsons, but it's a necessary part of the business.

    ReplyDelete