Saturday 17 January 2015

Day 4 in New Zealand

I taught the second day of my "Spikes and Specks" class today.  We had an awesome day working on machine appliqué and then finishing off the foundation pieced blocks we started yesterday.

Here is a photo of all the lovely ladies in my class.  I am hiding in the back.


Here are all the blocks pinned to the display boards.  Pretty cool.  They seemed to fall into two colour categories: reproduction or brights.

Thank you so much, ladies, for a great class.









It was great to catch up with Juliet Fitness from my Textiles Across the Tasman challenge group.  Here we are holding up our little quilts.

2 comments:

  1. Your students' work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eye keeps seeing the tables that you all were using.... none of that bouncey bouncey plastic that is so often in our retreat rooms....

    Great seeing the repo fabrics with the brightes.... and seeing how great the block looks.

    ReplyDelete