Saturday 31 January 2015

Last of the Summer Classes at The Stitchers Cupboard

I had a lovely class yesterday for the final Summer School date at The Stitchers' Cupboard.  My ladies were working on a variety of projects but mostly Jane Austen quilts.

Julie and Glenda have been working hard on their centre hexagons for "Meryton" - I have just spent 10 hours typing the notes for the class so I am nearly ready for the start!



This is Christine's very classy "Longbourne" centre - gorgeous!


This is Melanie's centre which is also gorgeous in browns, pink and gold:


Here are some shots of Kerry's beautiful "Pemberley" - she is a beautiful sewer.



Natalie was working flat out on the final blocks for "Hunsford".  I had fun hanging them up on the design wall to give us a hint of what it will be like.  I think it will be stunning!


Love the fussy cut mustard fabric for the centre cross shape.




Sorry Robin and Kylie left before I took out the camera - next time I will catch you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment