Wednesday 30 July 2014

Another "Longbourne" is Created From Class at SA Quilt Encounter

Wow!  I met Danielle in Adelaide at the recent Quilt Encounter where I was teaching quilts from my Jane Austen Quilt Collection.

Danielle attended the two day class for "Longbourne" and her Mum, Cathie, attended the three day course for "Pemberley".

It has not even been two weeks since QE finished, and Danielle has completed her "Longbourne" centre applique of urn with flowers.

Here is a photo (taken on her phone).  She has set herself the task of making two one inch hexagon rosettes per night! A great challenge!

For those other ladies in class, please send me some photos so that I can share them.

                                   
      

1 comment:

  1. Danielle is appliqueing her hexagons down now, they look great. My Pemberley is at a standstill as I unpicked it. I now have fabric I like so shall start soon , but I have been busy on other projects. Cathie Hodge

    ReplyDelete