Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Jane Austen Tour for 2016!

It is very exciting that 2014 is here because now I can say I am travelling to England "next year"!

My 2015 Jane Austen tour with Whitecroft Traditional Tours was booked out some time ago.

So, Helen Bertram has organised and booked another tour for 2016!

If you were interested in joining us on this tour but were a little slow, do not miss out now for 8 to 18 May, 2016.  The itinerary will be very similar with trips to lots of places associated with our dear Jane Austen and antique quilts of the period.

We will be staying in the wonderful Bath Spa Hotel, pictured below.


Of course we will also visit Chawton where Jane wrote or revised many of her famous novels.


I cannot wait until next year!

Interested?  Click on the link above to Whitecroft Tours to view the full itinerary and express your interest via email. I would love to meet you on tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment