Monday 11 May 2015

Introducing "Pemberley" Pattern and Fabric for Sale

I am very excited to make the following announcement:

My "Pemberley" quilt pattern will be available for sale through Riley Blake fabrics!!!  

Sue Daley has also designed a range of fabric called "Pemberley: In the Era of Jane Collection" by Penny Rose Fabrics which includes some of the fabric designs featured in my original quilt.

The fabric will be launched at the International Spring Quilt Market to take place in Minneapolis later this week.

My "Pemberley" quilt and a couple of other "Pemberley"-inspired projects will also be on display at Spring Market. Yay!  How exciting!


The "Pemberley" pattern will be available as a pattern only, pattern with paper templates or as a Block of the Month with a fabric and paper template kit.

Here is a preview of my "Pemberley" cushion (the pattern will be available later in the year):


This is a large project carry bag I have made using Penny Rose fabrics including some that will be in the new "Pemberley" fabric range.




My sincere thanks to Sue Daley and the Riley Blake team for your support and encouragement.

I will post more information as it becomes available.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! thank you! Thank you! I've been trying to work out how I'm could get to NSW or Victoria to do a weekend retreat with you, but being a foster carer to a number of challenging children it just didn't work. I'm thrilled beyond words that I will finally be able to make one of your quilts. Love Jane Austen. Love your quilts. Love Sue Daley's English Paper Piecing. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to buying the pattern here in Australia when it becomes available. Love your Jane Austin series and also love paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to buying the pattern and perhaps doing it as a block of the month. I am very excited as have just about finished my very large Lucy Boston quilt top and will be looking for another challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can i buy your kits pls (either as a full kit or a bom) as they dont seem to be for sale through Riley Blake or Sue Daley. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "Pemberley" pattern and paper kit is only available directly from myself. More information can be found on the tab at the top of my blog page or email me Kat.had@bigpond.com. Regards, Katrina

      Delete