Thursday 16 October 2014

Summer School at The Stitchers' Cupboard in Camden

New for next year will be the Summer School I will be teaching at Kathy's beautiful patchwork store in Camden.


The dates I will be teaching are Monday 5; Wednesday 7; Friday 9; Saturday 10 and Friday 30 January, 2015.  Class times will be 10am to 4pm.

Students can work on any of the quilts they have commenced in my previous classes during the year or choose a new project from my portfolio (please email me to discuss this as I will have to print notes for you).

I will also be offering all students a pattern for a new pieced and appliqued table runner I am in the process of making. Here is a glimpse of it.  I am up to the hand quilting stage which I really enjoy (I get to sit and watch TV!)



Please phone the girls at the shop to book in : 02 4655 8348. You can book into any or all of the dates, your choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment