Thursday 21 August 2014

Margaret's Showcase

Fabulous to see my ladies enjoying their work and creating some beautiful quilts.

Margaret has been attending my Jane Austen Quilt Collection classes at Patchwork Plus at Miranda.

She brought in her completed "Longbourne" to show us - all quilted and bound.  It is so gorgeous.  Her workmanship and attention to detail are superb.  Take a look.












Here is Margaret's newest Jane Austen quilt "Rosings", in progress.  Lots of fussy cutting in gorgeous colours.





I think you will agree Margaret has done a fabulous job with her quilts!

If you would like to join this class, I am at Patchwork Plus in Miranda once a month on the third Wednesday of the month.  I offer a wide choice of my quilts including the Jane Austen Collection.  At the moment, Lorraine has "Rosings" hanging in the store as well as my "Blue Lotus" and "Cross My Heart" quilts. Phone number for the shop is 95402786 to make further enquiries.


No comments:

Post a Comment