Sunday 4 May 2014

Lovely Visit to Kim Bradley Creations

Today Veronica and I visited Kim Bradley's beautiful shop at Castle Hill.

I was doing a show and tell of my quilts (I only took a few):


It was lovely to meet fellow quilters and tell my story.  Unfortunately I forgot to brief the photographer and only got one shot of me at the end.


The ladies had a chance to view my quilts up close, ask lots of questions and do some shopping.

Here is the array of fabric beckoning at the shop:



Here is Veronica: a big thank you to her and Kelly for holding up all the quilts.  A big thank you also to Kim for having me.


I am teaching a full day workshop class at Kim's the first Wednesday of the month where students can do any of the quilts from my portfolio.

Thank you to the ladies for coming to see me and my quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment