Thursday 13 February 2014

"Old Quilts" Class Second Thursday of the Month

On the second Thursday of every month I hold a class at Pioneer Patchwork to teach some of my older quilt designs.

Here are some photos of the work achieved today.

Sharon is making my "Heartstrings" quilt from a variety of lovely soft floral fabric strips.  This quilt is great fun to make using a technique of string piecing.



Here is my original quilt made in reproduction fabrics:


Melvine is making my "Ode to the Rose" quilt which includes lots of fused appliqué and hand stitchery.

Here is the beginning of her centre block:


Here is the original (sorry it is sideways):


Kay is making "Blue Lotus" in browns and creams. Yummy!


Here is my original in blue, of course.



Julie and Glenda were working on their "Hunsford" centre block:  First is Julie's.


And here is Glendas.



No comments:

Post a Comment