Saturday 1 February 2014

News from Lyn's Fine Needlework

I had my first class at Lyn's for 2014 today.  I always have a good time as I have got to know the ladies there and we have some great laughs.

Today I was delighted to see Lesley's beautiful "Pemberley" completely finished and custom quilted gorgeously by Kim Dolan.

Here are some photos for you to enjoy.







Today we started work on "Netherfield".  It is always great when everyone is working in a different colour scheme and that was the case today.

Meredith was working with the lovely Moda "Wintergreen" range.  Yumcious!


Glenda was working with "Vin de Jour" also by Moda. Wonderful purples and deep pinks.



Lesley was working with a very dramatic red, black and grey fabric range. Wow!



Sorry, Dru, I did not get photos of yours yet. Thanks for a lovely day ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment