Saturday 8 February 2014

Katrina Hadjimichael Classes at Carolyn's Quilting Room, Wodonga

I will be travelling to the New South Wales/Victorian border in two weeks time to teach at Carolyn's Quilting Room at Wodonga.

Carolyn Konig is a multi award winning quilter who operates a magnificent patchwork store and workshop facility from her home.

I will be teaching a series of workshops over a four day period.  

Firstly, on Friday 21st and Saturday, 22nd February, 2014, I will be teaching my latest quilt from the Jane Austen Quilt Collection called "Hunsford".  This is a treat for English paper piecing enthusiasts and an opportunity for 'fussy cutting' your favourite reproduction or floral fabrics.  All of the appliqué is hand done and I will provide many tips and demonstrations of the techniques used.





On Sunday, 23rd and Monday, 24th February, I will be teaching either my "Bunbury" quilt or "Spikes and Specks".  Both of these quilts are paper foundation pieced and machine appliquéd.  I will offer many tips to my easy techniques for paper piecing.

Here is "Bunbury" which is a new design:





Here is me in front of "Spikes and Specks":


If you would like to join me for these classes, please phone Carolyn's on phone 0260591702.






No comments:

Post a Comment