Saturday 3 August 2019

Class Work This Week

Not so many classes lately as I had a bad bout of the flu.

Here is some work from Post Office Patchwork at Glenbrook.

A beautiful centre block for “Donwell Abbey” by Pauline in teals, pinks and golds.


A gorgeous blue and red “Donwell Abbey” by Judy,


Lisa has finished her fabulous version of  “Flowers from Chelsea” with a gorgeous yellow background in some sections.




At Hobbysew Kings Park, Rae is making progress on “Lambton”.


Meredith has finished this beautiful version of “Jelly Friends”.


Iain’s “Lord Cavendish” is getting bigger!





I love to receive your photos of quilts you have made from my patterns.  
Here are two beautiful “Lambton” photos I have received recently.

This bright version in jewel colours made by Margaret from south coast NSW.


This lovely version by Deb from Victoria,




What have I been doing lately?

While recovering from flu, I sat on the couch and hand appliquéd and quilted a smaller project for future workshops.





No comments:

Post a Comment