Saturday 17 August 2019

2021 Whitecroft Jane Austen Tour

I am very excited to be a part of another fabulous tour in the UK based on the life and times of Jane Austen.


The tour will be based in the beautiful Georgian city of Bath for ten nights.  
We will radiate from Bath to visit many places associated with Jane’s life and the history of her times.


I have been on two of these tours in the past and I can attest that it is an experience of a lifetime.
Every detail is taken care of and there is nothing left to do but enjoy every minute.

Here are some of my photos from past tours.

Of course, a visit to Chawton where Jane perfected most of her novels, now where her famous quilt resides.




Magnificent gardens.







Fabulous Antique quilts and textiles.










The spectacular FashionMuseum in Bath.






The Chawton House Library.





Wonderful meals in gorgeous locations.





Incredible architecture with soaring ceilings.








Antiques and beautiful details.






History everywhere.






I hope you will join me. For more information, contact Helen Bertram at the email address 
here.

2 comments: