Monday 12 August 2019

“Lambton” Pattern And Kit on Sale During August

You can receive 20% off the normal price of my “Lambton” Pattern And Template Kit for the month of August.
You can order from my website here and I post all over the world.



My “Lambton” quilt is a medallion with a large circular feature centre block with lots of Dresdens and hexagons.



There are several borders of English paper piecing and then a selection of hand appliqué blocks in a variety of different designs.








These four blocks feature a different English Paper pieced flower in each corner.








The pattern includes 12 type written pages of detailed notes giving comprehensive instructions of my appliqué techniques.


The kit includes more than 550 laser cut paper templates in 16 different shapes plus 10 Perspex cutting templates made especially for my quilt by Imprezzio Cutting and Engraving.

Here are a couple of different “Lambton” centres made in my classes.









Here are some beautiful blocks of “Lambton” made by my students.






I hope you will join me on your own  “Lambton” journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment