Saturday 28 October 2017

Jukejema Quilting Barn Saturday Class

Some fabulous work happening in Nowra Class yesterday.

Lyn was making great progress on her gorgeous red version of “Wentworth”.  I love her hedge shapes cut from a French General border fabric.


Sue has done lots of her “Wentworth” in blue and orange, one of my favourite colour combinations.




Denise and I glued her big hexagon border on to her lovely “Longbourne” Centre in Tilda fabrics.




Michelle has made lots of progress on her bright and beautiful “Pemberley”.





Sandra has made all the blocks for her “Pennsylvania” quilt.  They look gorgeous in fabrics from her stash of reproductions.



This is one of my favourite quilt designs.  I have plans to release the pattern for sale soon.




Happy weekend stitching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment