Saturday 27 August 2016

Final Day of Teaching in New Zealand

Today was the final day of teaching for my New Zealand trip.

I taught the second day of my "Longbourne" techniques class.  

                                 

The ladies had done a little homework last night on their centre rectangle applique block including stems and urns.






Some ladies had never done English paper piecing so I was able to introduce them to the highly addictive world of fussy cutting and whip stitching.  I hope they are now converts.  We made samples of different shapes to take home.






I was so fortunate that the day was fine and Rachel took me out to see the awesome snow covered mountains from the road.  Love it,





Thank you Rachel for your wonderful hospitality, all the beautiful home cooked meals and treats and the trips out and about.  I look forward to returning.


No comments:

Post a Comment