Saturday 23 July 2016

Launch of my "Pennsylvania" Quilt Pattern on Craftsy

As requested, I have now released the pattern for my original "Pennsylvania" quilt design available for purchase on Craftsy.

This is one of my most loved machine pieced quilt designs.  I used many reproduction fabrics from my stash and some of my favourite quilt blocks on a small scale to create a quilt with an antique feel.


The comprehensive 25 page pattern contains full written instructions, many colour diagrams and photographs to guide even the beginner quilter through this project.

I think the quilt has a "Dear Jane" look with small blocks (but not all the tiny pieces!)

Here are some close ups of my quilt:









This is one of my student's versions.  A lovely quilt by Chris.



This is another beautiful version by Robin.





I hope you enjoy this new quilt pattern release on Craftsy. The price is US$15.95. Press here to go to the pattern order form.

No comments:

Post a Comment