Wednesday 1 June 2016

Free Pattern on Craftsy - My Heritage Book Cover

I am pleased to offer you the pattern for my Heritage Book Cover, to download for free from Craftsy.



This machine pieced book cover embellished with folded prairie points covers my diary. Everywhere I go I receive compliments about it.  It has been published as a pattern in Quilters' Companion magazine, but for those who missed out, you can get your copy from Craftsy.

Here are some photos of the outside opened up and the inside where the book slips in to the side flaps.





Please enjoy.  Click here to download your pattern for free.



2 comments:

  1. Love your heritage book cover. Thank you for pattern. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Allavsoft to download videos courses from Craftsy, Lynda, Udemy, Coursera, Digital Tutors etc.
    Here is the easy guide http://www.allavsoft.com/how-to/download-craftsy-lessons-classes-videos.html

    ReplyDelete