Saturday 28 May 2016

Release of Jane Austen "Pemberlini" Quilt Pattern on Craftsy

For all those ladies who have admired my Jane Austen Quilt Collection and asked me to sell the patterns, I have now released the pattern for my smaller quilt design called "Pemberlini" to purchase through Craftsy.  Very exciting!


The comprehensive pattern of notes and pattern sheets will guide you through my techniques for English paper piecing and hand applique. 

I selected a beautiful piece of fabric for my centre oval medallion which reminded me of a lady of Jane Austen's time.


Some of my students have created their own beautiful versions of this quilt using different fabrics of people, bouquets, toile, even Noah and Santa.  I am looking forward to seeing what other versions will be created.



The pattern incorporates several English paper piecing shapes: hexagons, circles, hexagon petals and elongated hexagons.  Great for fussy cutting from your stash in a mixture of colours and prints!



The full pattern is available through Craftsy for US$19.95 by clicking here.

A tailor made kit of paper and cutting templates for this quilt is also available for purchase from myself for $22AUD + postage (US$15.90 + postage).  Please email me on kat.had@bigpond.com to receive a PayPal invoice.



I am very excited to offer this quilt pattern for sale.  I hope you will enjoy making it.

Regards from Katrina x

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is magnificent. Too advanced for me, but perfect for someone else - I'll get there too someday. The picture in the middle is truly superb and borders giving fantastic accent. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete