Friday 20 February 2015

Filming a DVD for Quilters Companion Magazine

I very much enjoyed working with the team from Quilters' Companion magazine today.  We filmed segments for a new DVD to accompany Issue Number 73 out in May.

Here I am all glammed up.  It was lovely to be pampered with a special hair do and make up.  I had bought a new outfit for the occasion.  Wow, it was hot under the lights!


I had to have a microphone fitted - first time for everything!


Clare and I are getting ready...


More make up needed...


Filming started....

After lots of talking and some sewing... nearly finished...


Thanks to Clare, John, Emma, Miriam and the team for helping me on this fun adventure.  I am now looking forward to seeing the DVD.

1 comment:

  1. You look extra lovely...... and I guess we have to wait to see what you worked on.... there is no place in town to get Quilter's Companion... take care from Texas

    ReplyDelete