Monday 1 December 2014

Look Where I was Today: Hobbysew at Figtree

I have been invited to teach at Hobbysew Figtree next year.


I will conduct a workshop once a month the second Thursday of the month commencing 14 May, 2015.  Students may choose any project from my portfolio, except the Jane Austen quilts - we will arrange a time for them at a later date.

You may choose to make some of my smaller projects: cushions, bags, table runners, placemats or make one of my major quilt projects.  There are many to choose from incorporating a lot of different techniques including hand applique, machine applique, machine piecing and paper foundation piecing.

The shop will display three of my quilts: Mansfield Park, The Way Ahead and Heartstrings.

Kerrie has a copy of my portfolio folder, so pop in and make a booking or phone her on 02 42298188.

Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment