Tuesday 30 December 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year to all of my blog readers!

I hope 2015 will be a great year and will see the fulfillment of all of your dreams!

I have some very big plans for 2015 including two overseas trips.  I am leaving for New Zealand in two weeks time to teach at the Palmerston North Quilt Symposium.

This is a huge event and I am very excited to be a part of it.

It is also only nine months until I travel to the United Kingdom with some gorgeous friends to tour around all the sites associated with Jane Austen and antique quilts, thanks to Whitecroft Traditional Tours.  Yay!

Here is a progress shot of my new red and white quilt - one block done, eleven to go!


Next post will be written next year!

1 comment:

  1. The block is so handsome...... not sure how you kept it all lined up, etc. well done. are the other 11 the same or different?

    ReplyDelete