Wednesday 11 September 2013

Wonderful Work on "Pemberley" at Narellan

Here is another Show and Tell!  This time from the girls in my recent "Pemberley" class at Pioneer Patchwork.

This first one has been made by Chris.  She says this colour scheme is out of her comfort zone (frequent blog readers will remember her magnificent Netherfield in navy and red on a white background!) but I think she has managed rather well!  Don't you?  It is gorgeous.


Here are some close ups.







This one has been made by Jean.  She has used some lovely strong fabrics in red and greens and browns.  Very rich!


This one is by Jan. Thank you Jan for saying this has been the most fun sewing you have had this year!
Jan's quilt centre is very beautiful with its strong teal blue background and amazing orange border.  Wow!


The next one has been made by Dianne. This is also very rich in red and brown.  She has very strong contrasts in fabric values which makes all the shapes stand out.  I love it!


This one is by Elaine. What beautiful fabrics she has used.  I love her blue "wiggly" border.


Well done, ladies!  I hope you will come back and show me your completed quilts.

Hope you all have time for stitching in your day!  I have not sewn for a couple of weeks,  too busy!!  I am having withdrawals!

Katrina x











No comments:

Post a Comment