Friday 28 September 2012

Quiltsmith Classes

Classes at Quiltsmith

I have two more classes this year at the fabric mecca that is Quiltsmith in Annandale, Sydney.  I have been teaching my machine pieced and appliqued quilts on the fourth Thursday of the month.  The final two classes for the year will be 25 October and 22 November, 2012.

I will be continuing this class in 2013 starting on 28 February, 2013.

I will also be starting a new class at Quiltsmith to teach my "Jane Austen Collection" of quilts.  The first one to be taught will be "Rosings" on the first Monday of the month commencing on Monday 4 February.  Classes run from 10am to 3pm.  Contact the shop directly to book in on phone 02 9550 4947.





 

Here are some photos of Anne's "Spikes and Specks" laid out on the floor of the classroom.  Anne is planning to make the quilt larger - lots more blocks, of course!







They are looking great.  The blue is the carpet by the way.  We picked a lovely fabric for the cornerstones and chose one of my favourite repro colours for the vines - what I call "kacky gold".  Will give the quilt a zing!

Regards,

Katrina x


No comments:

Post a Comment