Friday 19 July 2019

Photos from All Around the World

I love to receive photos from ladies who have made beautiful projects from my patterns.

Even more exciting to see one of my students win a ribbon!

Recently Marg sent me these photos of her amazing “Bloomin Logs” which she started in class in Adelaide.
Her quilt won a Judges Commendation in the Collaborative Quilt Category at the South Australian Festival of Quilts. 
Congratulations Marg and Sally MacKenzie who beautifully quilted the quilt.





I also received these photos of a very pretty “Pemberley” made by Kerry, who did all of the appliqué and quilting herself!









Here is a gorgeous version of my “Love Birds” cushion.



Here are some lovely projects made from my “Oh Christmas Tree” pattern by a lady in the UK.



I have also received theses photos from Quiltmekiwi in New Zealand.  
She has recently finished quilting a magnificent “Hartfield” made by Irene.  Wow!











Absolutely stunning!

What have I been stitching lately?  I gathered lots of lovely colours from my stash.


And started the next Jane Austen quilt.



Happy stitching everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment