Saturday 22 June 2019

Fabulous Appliqué and Piecing by My Students

I have so much beautiful work from my classes that I would like to share with you.

At Post Office Patchwork, Glenbrook, Pauline has made progress on this beautiful central mandala for “Donwell Abbey”.
She has used lots of Di Ford fabric plus others from her stash.



Coralie is working on lovely blocks for “Lambton”.


I love her fabric choice.


Judy is working on the frames for “Longbourne”.


At Lyn’s Fine Needlework, Baulkham Hills, Adrienne has completely finished her stunning “Lambton”.







For a change of pace, Adrienne has gone on to make this fabulous machine pieced “Millefiori”, one of my whack and stack quilt designs.

She has chosen a big, bold William Morris print.  Wow!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment