Saturday 27 October 2018

Lovely work in class at Post Office Patchwork

My Wednesday ladies have been working hard on their various quilts.  It was great to get together again this week to see their progress and work on more.

Lisa has done heaps of EPP preparation while on holidays.  We were able to add her hexagon border to her beautiful “Longbourne” centre.


Margaret was at the same stage with her “Longbourne” in soft shades.

Judy has completed lots of wonderful blocks for her “Spikes and Specks” quilt which is paper foundation pieced. Wow!











I was able to help Di position and glue baste her handsome “Pemberley” bird and bows in position. Looking gorgeous!


I have a vacancy in my Friday class at Glenbrook, the first Friday of the month.  If you would like to join me for lots of sewing fun, please contact Judy.



No comments:

Post a Comment