Monday 29 October 2018

Beautiful Completed Quilts from Around the World

I have received some photos recently of some amazing quilts made from my patterns.

This is a stunning “Spikes and Specks” made by Marie and custom quilted by Jocelyn Atkinson in New Zealand.  
Marie attended a two day workshop I taught in Auckland last October to teach the paper foundation piecing techniques to make this quilt.
Fantastic work Marie!


This is a gorgeous “Ashbourne Mill” made by Gail of the USA from my pattern published in Quiltmania magazine in February 2016.
Gail had never tried paper foundation piecing before.  Great job Gail.


Gail quilted this herself.  Wow!


My quilt was actually on the cover of that issue of Quiltmania.


Here is a photo of another totally different version of the same quilt, posted to Facebook by Veerle from Belgium.



Photos of another beautiful quilt were sent to me by Carolyn from New Zealand. She has made “Pemberley” in bright modern fabrics and the quilt was custom quilted amazingly by Rebecca Owen. Carolyn attended my retreat in New Zealand with Patchwork Passion.





Two completions in class close to home this week are Michelle’s fantastic “Netherfield” in Autumnal fabrics, and 




Sharon’s very pretty “Jelly Nation”.


I have been working steadily on segments of Jane Austen #11, “Norland Park”.



I just love to see other Quilters versions of my designs!  Happy stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment