Wednesday 13 June 2018

Southern Highlands Quilting Guild

I had a lovely day at the Tuesday meeting of the Southern Highlands Quilting Guild held at the Mittagong RSL Club.

I enjoyed being their guest speaker and conducting a show and tell of my work.


Great group of ladies.


Here is Pemberley.


Netherfield


Lambton


The Way Ahead


Henrietta


Discussing which of my Whack and Stack quilts I will be teaching later in the year for the Guild.
Millefiori and Marrakesh won out.




Thank you so much to Carla for inviting me and the members of the Guild for a lovely welcome.

Class at Lyn’s Fine Needlework saw Dianne finish her beautiful version of “Millefiori”.  
All of the hexagonal shaped blocks are cut from the same fabric as the border using my Whack and Stack techniques.






Di was also working on lots of prep for her lovely “Pemberley” Centre.  Great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment