Saturday 23 June 2018

More from the Sydney Quilt Show

I have had so many enjoying my report from the Sydney Quilt Show (see previous post), that I thought I would show you some more of my favourites.

This gorgeous quilt by Narelle Birchall stood out to me. Love the colours and beautiful workmanship.










Another quilt by Susanne Cody with amazing fussy cutting.










This beautiful quilt by Liz Bonner was inspired by the same antique British quilt which inspired my “Pemberley” design.




Great hexagons and quilting by Lorena Uriarte and Katherine Jones.




Lovely appliqué by Jenny Rofe.






I loved this star quilt by Deborah Laurie, all hand quilted as well.






There was a special exhibit of Bob James’ amazing work.  I loved this indigo one with all the Borro quilting.  Must try that!




And this one by Bob James was made of quarter inch wide strips.  Wow.


Going to the Quilt Show is always so inspirational.  It is fabulous to see all the imagination, creativity and detail Quilters put into their work.  All Quilters have a special bond.

Hope you enjoyed the Show from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment