Monday 7 May 2018

My Week at Hobbysew Kings Park

I always enjoy the first week of the month when I hold three classes at Hobbysew Kings Park.  I have lovely students.  We have a lot of fun and get some sewing done as well.

This is Wendy’s beautiful centre for “Hunsford”.  My original quilt is in black and red so lots have commented how different it looks in pretty colours.  Well done Wendy, love it.


This is Meredith’s centre for “Netherfield”, also in beautiful colours and fabrics.




Meredith has done a lot of prep on all the English paper pieces.  Now to appliqué them in place.


This is Anne’s gorgeous centre for “Hartfield”.  Wow, just beautiful.


Gorgeous centre block with zig zag Border.


Here is a very shy Dru showing her lovely finished “Charlotte” string pieced quilt.




Karol has been working on blocks for “Lambton”.  Stunning work.


Judy has completed her version of my “Sheherazade” table runner.  Ten years in the making.  Lol.






Thank you ladies for sharing your beautiful work.  Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment