Friday 16 March 2018

Start of the Triple Treat Retreat

I am teaching at a three day retreat in the beautiful Blue Mountains town of Blackheath.  Organised by Anne Sommerlad, I am teaching with Anne and Deborah Louie.

I set up a stall of my work to showcase my patterns and template kits.


Cordelia cushion and Carlisle Sewing Ensemble.


Lambton quilt and D’Arcy Cushion.


Longbourne in the background.


Pemberley and Sheherazade Table Runner.


Shirley Sewing Set And Spikes and Specks


This was the production line of putting together the 70 kits required for my teaching project.  
Thanks to Sharon, Jan, Glenda and Julie for doing this for me.


Here is my “Granny’s Garden” Folder Cover Project everyone is making.






Lots of activity happening in the Community Hall.


More tomorrow.








No comments:

Post a Comment