Tuesday 6 March 2018

Beautiful Show and Tell of Superb Quilts

I am always so excited to see ladies making beautiful quilts from my patterns.

Sue has completed an absolutely magnificent version of “Pemberley”.  I love it Sue.



I






Sue has attended two of my retreats held at Kurri Kurri in the Hunter Valley.  This is about two and a half hours drive north of where I live.  It is wonderful that lots of ladies local to Kurri can attend my workshops.

Here is the group at the conclusion of the weekend.  Lots of enthusiasm for hand stitching.



This is Sue’s stunning centre for “Hartfield”, begun at last year’s retreat.


Beautiful colours.


I was also thrilled to see this amazing version of “Ashbourne Mill”, started a few years ago in class by Janine.  

Love it. Love Janine’s use of fabrics and adaptation to the borders.






I gave lots of demonstrations of my hand appliqué techniques during the weekend.




Thank you for a great weekend ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment