Wednesday 25 January 2017

Summer School Wraps Up at The Stitchers Cupboard

Another January Summer School at The Stitchers Cupboard has finished now and it certainly lived up to the name.  We had some extremely hot days but were all happy to sew in the fun atmosphere and air conditioned comfort of this lovely store. 

BloggerImage

Thank you to Kathy and Lindsay for keeping us supplied with sweet treats and plentiful shopping opportunities.

BloggerImage


Lots of ladies began my Summer School project, "Charlotte" and several completed the quilt during the last three weeks.  Great to see everyone had fun with this technique.

Here is Wendy who completed her "Charlotte" yesterday.  This is her very first quilt and she was extremely excited.  Go girl!

BloggerImage

Michelle put together her lovely "Charlotte" blocks in bright pretty fabrics.  Just borders to go.

BloggerImage



Maryse was working on her lovely centre for "Wentworth" and yesterday began sewing the pieces all together.

BloggerImage

Maryse also brought in her completed version of my "Manderley" sampler which she made during Friday sit and sew classes in the colour scheme of black, white, red and grey.  It is stunning.  This was Maryse's very first quilt.  Well done!

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Glynne has finished her gorgeously fantastic "Lambton" (sorry, left the camera at home so I will get better pics next week):

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Thank you to everyone who attended my Summer School.  I appreciate your support!  

All of my regular classes will commence next week.  I have updated my teaching schedule for 2017, available to view via the tab at the top of my home page.  

Happy stitching until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment