Friday 20 January 2017

Beautiful Work at Hobbysew Kings Park

Final Summer School classes at Hobbysew for me this week with lots of magnificent sewing on display.

Here are some pics of a magnificent "Pemberley" being made by Jennie.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

I am now selling the pattern and template kit for this quilt directly to customers.  You can email me for details on Kat.had@bigpond.com.

My other lovely Jennie was working on "Pemberlini", my smaller design based on the motherquilt "Pemberley".  This pattern is for sale on my Craftsy store.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Gorgeous centre....
BloggerImage

Here are the "Charlotte" twins by Narelle and Jennie.

BloggerImage

Janelle continued working on her bright batik version.

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

BloggerImage

Meredith continued to make progress on the hexagons for her lovely version of "Wentworth".

BloggerImage

Thank you to those who came to Summer School at Hobbysew.  Happy stitching and see you soon at my regular classes reconvening in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment