Monday 22 February 2016

"Lambton" Class at Carolyn Konig Designs in Wodonga

If you live in central Victoria or southern New South Wales and have been enjoying my posts on the newest Jane Austen quilt, you may be able to join me for a weekend workshop on "Lambton" at Carolyn Konig's store in Wodonga on 4th and 5th June this year.

                          

I always have a great time at Carolyn's.  The store is lovely, the fabrics glorious and the company even better!  You will receive your pattern to this quilt with extensive notes, pattern sheets and photographs and my tuition for two days including demonstrations on my methods of fussy cutting and hand appliqué.

                         


1 comment:

  1. I love this quilt so much. I do wish you could have an option for those who can't get to a workshop.........unfortunately I know the answer to this question already :)

    ReplyDelete