Thursday 30 August 2012

Road Trip


Off to Wodonga

The printing is done, the folders are compiled, the photos printed, the quilts are packed and the clothes are squeezed in to a tiny bag.... I am going on the road.

The lovely Veronica Appleyard and I are leaving tomorrow morning for a weekend at Carolyn's Quilting Room in Wodonga, Victoria.

Friday night I will be presenting a trunk show of my quilts and a talk on my quilting career and inspirations for designs.

Saturday I am teaching "Netherfield" and Sunday I will be teaching "Bloomin' Logs".

It will be lovely to meet the ladies and share our love of quilting.

I will take the camera and make sure I post some photos when we get back.

This photo of Veronica and I standing in front of "Netherfield" was taken at AQC in Melbourne.

Katrina x

No comments:

Post a Comment