Sunday 12 May 2019

Website Specials for May

I have been discounting one or two of the patterns on my website each month this year.

For May, I am offering a 20% discount on the pattern and template kit for my “D’Arcy Cushion” and on the pattern for my “Aussie Sue” quilt.    

The cushion project comes from one of the blocks in my “Pemberley” quilt.  It is fun to fussy cut and English paper piece this double Dresden ring block.


The kit contains three large Perspex cutting templates and all the papers required to make the cushion.


Some of my students have made these beautiful versions of the “D’Arcy” cushion.









Here is the link to purchase this pattern and kit.  Press here.

The other product on sale for the month of May is the “Aussie Sue” quilt pattern.  This is a calendar quilt featuring Sunbonnet Sue’s activities in Australia.






I love this purple version of my quilt, beautifully made by Mooneen.



Here is the link to this pattern, press here.

May I wish all my blog readers in Australia, a Happy Mother’s Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment