Wednesday 19 September 2018

Workshop Day with The Southern Highlands Quilters Guild

I taught a great class on Tuesday for the Southern Highlands Quilters at the Moss Vale RSL Club.

The ladies elected to work on two of my Whack and Stack designs, “Millefiori” and “Marrakesh”.  These are always fun classes as the designs look totally different design on fabric choice.

My “Millefiori” quilt was made is a beautiful Japanese floral.




The ladies chose a wide variety of different prints in various colours.






























My other design created Whack and Stack fan blocks which will be appliquéd on to a background square.  Here is part of my quilt, “Marrakesh”.






Carla chose a fabulous fabric with bright colours and a huge variety in pattern.  Wow!






Look how they pop on a purple background.  Stay tuned for this one!


This beautiful fabric looks amazing on red!




And more fans.




These look so different on a different background.




Great venue and a fun day.  Thank you ladies.  I look forward to seeing more blocks when I return in October!




No comments:

Post a Comment