Sunday 22 July 2018

Recent Class Work

I have seen some lovely class work recently.

Some ladies have returned to finish their appliqué on “Rosings”.  It is always exciting to see my quilts in different colour ways.

This one is by Lesley on a dark brown background.




Kelly has been working on her version during the school holidays. Lovely pinks and blues on a black background.




Jan has finished hers, lots of pink and red on a grey background.




Roh started her “Spikes and Specks” quilt at Lyn’s Fine Needlework in Baulkham Hills.  
She is using fresh, spring colours.  She is also using my new colour pattern booklet.


At The Stitchers Cupboard, Jan has completed the hand stitching on her first block for “Ode to the Rose”.




Jenny is doing some amazing fussy cutting on her “Hartfield” blocks.





Kerrie has made lots of progress on a beautiful “Highbury” in pinks and browns.






Chris is making a very beautiful version of my medallion quilt called “Netherfield”.


Jennie brought in her gorgeous completed “Hunsford”, quilted by Katy Law of Nutmeg Quilting.







Jennie is now working on a stunning “Highbury”.  Love the bows.








Julie is making what we call a yaya version of “Highbury”.  Lol.




And what about me?  I got back to a pretty machine pieced/appliquéd medallion I have been working on.


Happy stitching everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment